- Research Links
- W. R. Jones 1891 Speech
- Bald Knobber Song
- Cemeteries & Gravestones
- Ozarks' Bookstore: Ozarks' History
- Ozarks' Bookstore: Rivers & Steamboats
- Amazon Affiliate
- 1818: Henry Rowe Schoolcraft in Ozark County, MO
- 1836 Survey: White & Black Rivers
- 1870 Survey: Black River, AR
- 1871 Survey: James Fork to Buffalo Shoals
- 1871 Survery: Current River, MO
- 1871 Survey: Cuivre River, MO
- 1872 Survey: Black River, MO & AR
- 1875-76 Oscillations of the White River
- 1872 Survey: Current River, MO & AR
- 1876: Improvement of White River Above Jacksonport
- 1880 Improvement: Osage River in MO & KS
- 1880 Survey: Forsyth, MO, to Buffalo Shoals, AR
- 1889 Survey: Osage River
- 1896 Survey: Mouth of Buffalo Fork (River) to Rush, AR
Monday, July 26, 2010
It's Getting Busy
First, I would also like to say, "Thank you" to the Ozark County Genealogical & Historical Society for their invitation to speak last Thursday, July 22nd, in Gainesville, Missouri. I enjoyed your warmth & hospitality.
As many of you may know, our library won a $10 million dollar grant from the Donald W. Reynolds’s Foundation. Therefore, in the next 6 weeks, I will be in the process of moving my genealogy, books, and stuff from the Baxter County Library to our new home across town. A picture of the new library is posted above.
With this entire hullabaloo going on, I will not be able to post as much on Ozarks' History.
Try to keep cool in these Dog Days.
Posted by Ozarks' History at 4:20 PM